Thursday 2 May 2013

Outfit Of the Day: Luxe Leopard


Hi!

These boots most definitely not made for walking! I love these so much but they are the most painful boots I have ever owned! :(




Dress - Similar here (warehouse)
Vest - Primark
Pendant - Primark
Tights - M&S
Boots - similar here (ASOS)


I wore this outfit to go out for drinks a few nights ago but I forgot to take pictures until I got home - which is why my hair looks slightly disheveled. lol 
I love wearing quite a plain outfit with some statement heels and these leopard print ankle boots definitely fit the bill!
I think that black, gold and leopard is such a classic colour/pattern combo that you can wear it any season and still look stylish no matter what the current trends are.
This dress is simple, comfy and flattering - all the check boxes are ticked! I love the gold detailing on the dress as it is subtle enough that you only notice it if the light hits it.


What is your favourite statement piece to jazz up an otherwise plain outfit?

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I have nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD 2013 :) I hope you like my post and I look forward to reading your answers to the questions I have asked :) Hope your having a great weekend!
    Sophie
    x

    www.sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete