Thursday 4 April 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Vintage Jacket

 
 


Hey!

Jacket - vintage (stolen from my mum)
Leggings - Principles Petite
Shoes - similar here










I absolutely love this outfit - I think it is a great alternative for an LBD. The jacket gives it enough of a unique look that it doesn't just look like any old generic black top and trousers. I found this jacket in my mums wardrobe a few years ago and couldn't believe I had never seen her wear it. I love everything about it - the double breasted style, the mix of matte and shiny textures, the batwing sleeves and of course the massive bow at the back. It is so easy and comfortable to wear too - throw on any old black leggings and a pair of heels and your good to go.

This is definitely the best vintage find I have ever scored - and I only had to rummage through mums old stuff to find it! What's your favourite vintage treasure? 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment